top of page

Property & Casualty

 Our P&C coverage will indemnify you when you suffer a financial loss if your property has been damaged or destroyed.

Whether you are a cannabis dispensary, cultivator, processor or testing facility, Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance is necessary to protect your property. P&C is one of the most common forms of insurance policies for any business; however, our industry is unique and requires cannabis-specific P&C coverage.

What Does P&C Insurance Cover?

The Property piece of the policy protects not only protects your place of business, but also its contents, including office furniture, computers and inventory, from common perils such as fire, lightning, explosion/implosion, riots, strikes and terrorism. Many property insurance policies also provide for expenses for protecting your business from further damage after a loss and the money needed to keep your business operating.


The Casualty (i.e. General Liability) piece of the policy will cover the business if you’re sued for negligence. For example, if someone falls in your dispensary and requires medical attention, that person might file a lawsuit against your business. With this form of cannabis insurance, you’ll be covered not only for the damages but also the costly legal fees. 

S2S Insurance Specialists insures the most difficult risks facing your company and is a leading provider of Property & Casualty Insurance. To learn more about how we can protect you and your business, schedule a 15-minute consultation. 

No matter where your business falls in the Supply Cycle, S2S Insurance Specialists has the coverage that you need to protect your business.

bottom of page